- Registration of goods in the modes IMPORT – 70, IMPORT – 74, ID – 40 (incomplete declaration)
- Registration of goods in the modes IMPORT – 40, EXPORT – 10
- Customs brokers’ Services
- Obtaining the expert opinion on the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity codes
- Calculation of customs payments and duties
- Providing inspection of cargo by inspectors of customs and other bodies in customs and other warehouses, as well as on the territory of the client.
- Consulting services for the provision of information in the process of conclusion and execution of foreign trade operations.
- Receipt of shipping documents and cargo handling on behalf of the client at customs terminals and other warehouses..
- Preparation and submission of letters for registration, receipt and endorsement of accounts and References to legislative documentation:
- Decision of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On approval of the instruction on the procedure for filling out the cargo customs declaration”
[Registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan on April 6, 2016. Registration No. 2773](http://lex.uz/docs/2924953)
2 . Export-Import Operations. Customs regimes and customs clearance (https://nrm.uz/products?folder=93601_06_tamojennye_rejimy_i_tamojennoe_oformlenie&products=9_eksportno-importnye_operacii)
- And other documents (The Website is under construction)